The Tacoma continues to be one of the best trucks when it comes to resale value. MotorTrend ranked 10 trucks with the best resale value in 2022, and the Toyota Tacoma earned second place on the list.
The only truck to finish ahead of it, the 2022 Ford F-250, which is pretty impressive.
The Tacoma's bigger sibling, the Tundra, finished 4th on the list.
From Chevrolet to Jeep, these trucks will retain the most value after five years of ownership, according to IntelliChoice.
Here's the full list from Motor Trend:
Best Resale Value Trucks of 2022:
- 2022 Ford F-250 - 64.0 percent
- 2022 Toyota Tacoma - 63.5 percent
- 2022 Ford F-350 - 62.5 percent
- 2022 Toyota Tundra - 62.5 percent
- 2022 Ford F-150 - 62.4 percent
- 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD - 61.9 percent
- 2022 Jeep Gladiator - 61.9 percent
- 2022 GMC Sierra 2500HD - 61.8 percent
- 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 - 61.7 percent
- 2022 GMC Sierra 1500 - 61.3 percent